Washington: The pentagon officially released 3 videos of UFO. They stated it as “unidentified aerial phenomena’.
“The Department of Defense has authorized the release of three unclassified Navy videos, one taken in November 2004 and the other two in January 2015, which have been circulating in the public domain after unauthorized releases in 2007 and 2017,” said Susan Gough, a Defense Department spokesperson in a statement released Monday.
— Clementhis Lambert ☯︎ (@UnknownMark17) April 27, 2020
“The three videos — which were captured by U.S. Navy aircraft in 2004 and 2015 and show unidentified objects flying through the sky — had previously been released in 2017 and 2018 by To the Stars Academy of Arts & Science (a company co-founded by — yes, you guessed it, former Blink-182 musician Tom DeLonge) and in reports by the New York Times. And while the Navy had already confirmed the authenticity of the videos, Pentagon spokesperson Sue Gough said in a statement that the department was releasing the footage itself now, “in order to clear up any misconceptions by the public on whether or not the footage that has been circulating was real, or whether or not there is more to the videos.”